The MONA T138 is a 6-inch 13-teeth double teeth texturizer that removes 40%~45% of hair. Each tooth of the still blade side has eight waved grooves that help blend hair after each cut. The symmetric handle provides a wide range of hand motions vertically and horizontally, which helps create various cutting techniques, including flipping to use the reverse direction. The thumb side handle is more extended, so the cutting power is up by the principle of leverage. The handle is symmetric, but it is not ambidextrous.
· Authentic Japanese (Finishing Grade 4A) · ATS314 Cobalt Steel · Convex Edge · Adjustable Screw (Semi-Umekomi) · Symmetric Handle, Medium Size Thumb Ring · Screw-in Bumper · Detachable Finger Rest
· All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days.
· Free shipping on U.S. orders.
· International shipping prices may vary by territory. Please check shipping choices by carrier in check out.
· International orders do not include duties or taxes.